It’s been awhile since I posted an unboxing for Wantable Style. I still subscribe to the service and continue to like many of the pieces that my stylist sends me each month. Up until now, I’ve been getting basic items to fill gaps in my closet. This month I asked my stylist to send me trendy items that are highly in style this season. See what I received below!
In any case, if you aren’t familiar with Wantable, here’s what you need to know:
- Choose your category. Wantable has monthly subscriptions for accessories, makeup, intimates, style (or fashion) and fitness. I chose the Style and Fitness subscriptions.
- Take a quiz to help stylists select items that you will love.
- There is a $20 styling fee which can be applied to your final purchase.
- You’ll receive 5 items to try on in the comfort of your own home. Shipping is free. (I received 7 items in my first box!)
- Keep what you love, return what you don’t. You only pay for what you keep. Return shipping is free.
- There is a 20% Keep All discount if you decide to purchase everything in your box.
- Give your stylist feedback on all the items you receive so boxes can improve over time.So, here are the items that I received in my Wantable Style edit this month! Let me know what you think!
Strut and Bolt Makayla Front Plunge Dress. Price to keep: $68.00
Well, this dress is certainly sexy! It has a plunging neckline, deep side slip that shows a lot of leg, and open back! But, it’s just not my style. I prefer a more conservative, refined look. I’m also not a fan of the color — very blah boring. Finally, the chest area is too big for me.
19 Cooper Floral Cross Front Top. Price to keep: $39.00
I love the floral print on this blouse. Floral anything — dresses, jackets, tops — are really in right now. I also really like the criss-cross detail at the bottom of the top. In fact, I like everything about the blouse…. except the color. I don’t like the black accent over the yellow, gray and white. I can’t get over the colors and I decide not to keep this.
Dreamers V-Neck Sweater. Price to keep: $42.00
This floral bomber is soooooo in right now! It’s lightweight, perfect for layering and for the chillier nighttime weather right now. I really like how the jacket freshens up this very casual outfit — makes it look just a little bit sophisticated. I think I can get a lot of wear out of this now and the price is not too steep that I can’t keep it.
The jeans are a no brainer for me. I don’t have any distressed jeans. I need a pair. The frayed hem is very trendy right now. This item is on sale, so I get to try this trend without breaking the bank.
The tee doesn’t move me at all. The open back doesn’t do anything for me. I have plenty of tees in my drawer and don’t need this one.
Jack Juleen Soft Knit Top with Lace Back. Price to keep: $48.00
Another big trend right now is LACE. This top incorporates it very nicely, with both lacy sleeves and back. I would love this top if it were a different color – white or a pretty pink or yellow. I just can’t put another black top in my closet — I have way too many.
So there you have it! I will give feedback to my stylist so she can improve selections next time! Let me know what you think of this box by rating it below.